The Summit Custom Spray Drying operation is designed for the efficient and effective processing of flavor, encapsulated fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, light industrial, cosmetic and animal feed ingredient products.
- Complete clean-out capability, FDA/USDA registered, kosher, Halal, organic and USDA meat certified in a 15,000 square foot facility and warehousing.
- The facility can expand to 30,000 square feet in adjacent space, adequate for two additional spray dryers and dedicated mix rooms.
- 10-Foot Conical Dryer with 450 pounds of water evaporation capacity
- 14-Foot Flat Bottom Dryer with 1,500 pounds of water evaporation capacity
- Segregated and dedicated batch preparation for each dryer
- High Shear Mixing for size reduction
- High-Pressure Homogenizers
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer
- Pilot dryer with dedicated batch preparation including high shear mixing.
- From standard up to 230 mesh sifting capabilities
- Rotary atomizer, high pressure single nozzle or two-fluid nozzle atomization